In response to the current coronavirus/COVID-19 crisis, the policy of Langstone Engineering Ltd is to monitor and abide by the recommendations of the UK Government for the containment of the virus.
Arrangements in place
- All employees have been given advice and instructed to follow guidelines issued by the NHS and Public Health England related to the coronavirus/COVID-19.
- Any staff or operatives showing symptoms have been instructed to self-isolate in accordance with current Government guidelines.
- Only staff essential to the delivery and management of works are to attend the factory.
- Offices and the factory are to only receive essential visitors.
- Any visitors should wear a facemask when visiting our premises.
- All operational staff have been instructed not to attend other offices unless specifically requested and to avoid face to face contact wherever possible.
- Staff are instructed to undertake only essential travel.
- Bulletins have been, and continue to be, issued to staff via e-mail, letter or factory notice-board, and our strategy is being updated on a daily basis in accordance with Government advice.
While we do not have direct suppliers in the main impact zones of China and Italy, we understand that the situation is dynamic and supply chains are complex. If Langstone Engineering becomes aware of risk in our supply chain at any location, we will advise impacted customers and update our website accordingly. At this time, we are not aware of a risk to our internal operation or delivery commitments.
Chris Powles Company Secretary
20th January 2021